November 17, 2019, 11:03:08 pm

News:

Share your favorite music in 'Music Lovers' forum!

Joining the ranks

Started by scythe944, April 21, 2013, 07:28:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

scythe944

Hey Omid and others!  I saw Omid put a G+ post about his forum and since mine has been running for years with little to no visitors, I figured I'd join his.

I'm just a tech guy from the US, I know Omid from Avast's support forum and while I have never met him personally, I do feel that we are somewhat friends due to the conversations we've had over the web.

You can read about me if you'd like on my own site, i'll have a link in my profile later.

For now, just look for me to help out when I can, I'm a single father of a 3 year old daughter, a home owner and my job is over an hour away from my home so you can imagine that I don't have much time for myself, let alone helping others these days, but I will give it my best try.

take care all!
...meh.

Omid Farhang

Hey!

It's soooo nice to see you here, I'm glad and feel so proud seeing you joined my forum.

scythe944

Thanks Omid!  Hope your forum grows soon (unlike mine!)
...meh.

Omid Farhang

You have a good forum, It cover so many different topics and it's faster than mine, I guess you will have much more success if you spread the word about that.

scythe944

Thanks for the kind words!  yours is plenty fast, I don't mind if mine doesn't grow though, not on it enough to give prompt answers anyway!
...meh.